Aadhaar Card Apply Online – How to Apply Online Complete and step-by-step registration process is provided on this page. Follow our article to learn more about Aadhaar Card Apply online, you can enjoy the following benefits:
1) Complete information as you needed.
2) Simple registration process.
3) Easy application steps with necessary instructions highlighted in orange boxes.
You will be well informed of what are required documents for Aadhaar card registrations from our article as we provide all necessary instructions including how long does it take to get an Aadhaar card once applied and etc. Please read our article carefully so that your confusion would be eliminated by us in this Post.
Aadhaar is the most famous identity card in India. Nowadays this is a mandatory document for many purposes like education, job or even getting a sim card, etc. So Aadhaar Card is a must for every citizen of India.
Aadhaar Card Apply Online
Now start applying for an Aadhaar card easily online on the official site given below. Learn How You Can Easily do Aadhaar Card Apply
Aadhaar card has 12 digit number which you can use as identification proof anywhere in India if your school admit you without an Aadahar card your admission will be canceled as per the law of the Central Government and State Government of India And also you can not get any government benefits and subsidies by giving Aadhaarcard no at Aadhaar center.
A aadhaar card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India, is a form of a 12 digit unique identification number that can be used as identification proof anywhere in India.
Aadhaar Card is now mandatory for the following services:
- LPG subsidy
- MNREGA wages
- social security pensions
Aadhaar card can also be used as identity proof anywhere in India where it is accepted as a valid document. You can use your Aadhaar card to open a bank account or get a mobile connection without any hassle. Aadhaar Card Apply now Before it Creates problems for you in Many Places where Aadhar Card is Mandatory.
Quick Aadhaar Enrollment Process: The Aadhaar enrollment process is very simple you have just to follow few steps given below Aadhaar enrollment process will go on like this.
You need to give your personal details online or at selected Aadahr centers* Once it gets verified, your Aadhaar will be generated You get your Aadhaarcard within 30-60 days from the date of verification After getting Aadhaar card, The status would change from Pending to Available for Download. (Dispatched)
Aadhaar cards are made by the Unique Identification Authority of India [UIDAI].
In order to prove your identity, you may need an Aadhaar card. It can be difficult making the cards without some documents, however, they are worth the effort because it is so important to have one in today’s day and age. We hope your registration goes smoothly!
A government ID card (Aadhaar) is one of the most important identification documents for citizens in India. Your Aadhaar card contains your name, address, along with a 12 digit number which may be used to prove your identity.
Your Aadhaar card contains information about your address, date of birth, name, and parents, etc. You can have an Aadhaar card made at your private enrollment centers. For more information about this, you can also check by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
Documents for Aadhaar Card Apply?
To apply for an Aadhaar card, you will need to have some forms. If you do not yet have any or can’t get them within the allotted time, then get those completed as soon as possible so that your Aadhaar card can be issued on time. The list of required documents and how to obtain them is below:
- Valid Identity Proof
- Current Residence Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate is Required for Aadhaar Card Apply in India
|Valid Identity Proof||Ration card, Driving license, passport, credit card with photo and debit card with photo, Pan card, govt ID card, Identity certificate with photo, ARMS license, address card, freedom fighter photo card, voter ID, and Kissan photo passbook|
|Date of Birth Certificate||Birth certificate, Id card, Pan card, passport, Govt photo ID card issued by PSU containing DOB and mark sheet|
|Current Residence Proof||NREGA Card, Govt ID card, driving license, electricity bill, insurance policy, credit card statement, kissan photo passbook, passport, ARMS license, address card, ration card, gas bill connection, voter ID, water bill, receipt of property tax, vehicle registration certificate, signed letter with photo form bank, registered company or educational institute|
How to Apply Online for Aadhaar Card?
Aadhaar Cards are issued at special centers and cannot be accepted online so you have to apply for them in person.
You can apply for an Aadhaar card online but you will not be given the card at this time. You will have to go in person to your private enrollment center (wherever that is) and get it made in order to receive an Aadhaar Card. To find information on how you can make an application online, refer below.
- To apply, you must first go to the official website of UIDAI. (Aadhaar Card Application Form Link)
- After this, on the main page you will see an option for enrollment; click it.
- When the next page opens, search your regional enrollment center in it.
- Book your visit after searching for your desired Enrollment Center.
- After you book, you can get your card done by going to the center.
- Your Aadhaar Card will Be mailed to you Via Post.
How to apply offline for an Aadhaar card?
You can also apply for an Aadhaar card online. To do this, you must first book a time slot and visit the options available near your area. Complete information about the process is given below:
- First, you need to go to your enrollment center.
- Take the Aadhaar Card Apply form from the Counter
- Then, after taking the Aadhaar card form, fill in all the details correctly.
- After that, attach your Documents proof to it.
- Then they will take your photo and biometrics.
- Then you will be given a slip with 14 digits of your Aadhaar card on it from the representative with a Temporary Number (Never Misplace this)
- Once your Aadhaar will be Dispatched you will receive a Message from UIDAI.
- You Can Download your Softcopy of Aadhaar by Clicking Here.
- After you get this slip, you will wait a few days and then get your new Aadhaar card sent to you at home!
How can I track my Aadhaar card status?
- Make Sure you have Already gone for Aadhaar Card Apply
- To check your Aadhaar card status, go to the UIDAI website.
- Once you’ve accessed the website, search for the Aadhaar card option on the home page.
- After submitting your applications, you can view the status by clicking on the link provided.
- Click the option to see if you can check your status.
- When generating the application, provide your (14 Digit) Aadhaar Temporary number that was provided by the Enrollment Center.
- Then fill it, click on submit.
- Once you have completed filling all the information, your Aadhaar card details will be opened.
How can I download my Aadhaar card?
- To download your Aadhaar card, you must first go to the e-UIDAI website.
- Once the website is open, click on the Enrolment ID(EID) Option.
- After that, you will need to Enter your Temporary 14 Digit EID Number (Your Temporary Slip Number)
- Verify The Captcha by Typing the Characters from the Image shown there.
- Click on Send OTP
- Your Registered Mobile Number will Receive a One Time Password.
- Enter that for Verification.
- Your Aadhaar Card PDF will be Downloaded to Your Computer which can be used anywhere.
If you have any questions about the Aadhaar card application process, please ask us in the comment section below. I Hope You like our Aadhaar Card Apply Online Process, Please Share if you Like it with your Friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Aadhaar Card Apply? Is It Possible?
Ans. No, you can book online only for a visit at your private enrollment center, but you cannot make an Aadhaar card online.
Ques. What is required for Aadhaar Card?
Ans. For the Aadhaar card, you need your Birth Proof, Address Proof, and One Existing Identity Proof.
Ques. Where can I check the status of my Aadhaar Card?
Ans. You can check the status of your Aadhaar card from the official UIDAI website.
Ques. What is the full form of UIDAI?
Ans. UIDAI-Unique Identification Authority of India.
Ques. Can citizens of another country’s go for Aadhaar Card Apply in India?
Ans. Only INDIAN citizens can apply for an Aadhaar Card with proper documentation and identification according to the following standards.
Ques. In which format should I get my Aadhaar Card?
Ans. The Aadhaar card will be made in color-printed A4 size photo paper with a white background and a photograph of yours along with your name, address, date of birth and gender, etc.
Ques. How to apply online for an Aadhaar card?
Ans. There are three ways by which you can apply for an Aadhaar card: you can go directly to the enrollment center (either private or government), book an appointment from their official site, you can call them at 1947, or visit the nearest Aadhaar hub if any nearby where they provide a snapshot of your Aadhaar card.
Ques. What will they ask if I apply for an Aadhaar card at an enrollment center?
Ans. The following documents can be checked as Aadhaar Card Proof: Voter ID, Adhaar Card, PAN Card (original or copy), Passport, Driving License or Ration Card, etc.
Ques. Can NRIs apply for Aadhaar Card?
Ans. Only INDIAN citizens can apply for an Aadhaar Card with proper documentation and identification according to the following standards. NRI’s are not allowed.
Ques. How many years is the validity of the Aadhaar Card?
Ans. Aadhaar Card doesn’t have an Expiry date and is issued to you for a lifetime.
Ques. Can I carry my Aadhaar card anywhere?
Ans. As Aadhaar card is just for identification purposes so it is considered as identity proof and not a valid document so you cannot travel with your Aadhaar card alone if you want to use your Aadhaar card then you need other documents
|Official Website||Click Here|
|ECB Home||Click Here|