Arogya Karnataka Registration 2021 was started for the citizens of Karnataka. After that, a lot of people registered their applications to become beneficiaries under this scheme. As a result, more than 15 thousand applicants have already become beneficiaries. Arogya Karnataka Apply – To register candidates need to apply from the official link provided by the concerned department, but keep in mind this scheme is similar to health bima.
Arogya Karnataka Registration 2021
The State government of Karnataka has found fraudulent people who have registered themselves under the Arogya Karnataka plan to claim money from the government for nonelderly citizens. Therefore, only eligible participants can take advantage of this plan to help themselves with healthcare services. The State Government also provides a universal health scheme for all Indians in Karnataka so that every Indian citizen had access to proper healthcare services regardless of income or job status.
The Arogya Karnataka Scheme has a service for people who have low-income. The government hospital is not always enough and there are not many private hospitals. People need to go to a private hospital if they need surgery. But now, through online registration, it is easy to register for the plan that you want.
Arogya Karnataka Hosiptal List 2021
Arogya Karnataka is an initiative by the Government of Karnataka and its motto is to provide “Health for All”. The scheme targets mainly pregnant women, lactating mothers, adolescent girls, senior citizens who belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category, and other vulnerable groups like the poorest rural households, fishermen, rickshaw pullers etc.
A list of hospitals has also been provided on their website which includes a total number of 146 impaneled hospital partners with 258 modern birth centers. An applicant will get the card from the government authority where they can register through arogya karnataka login and track beneficiary records as well.
Mare about 62 lakh families living in Karnataka––is also included in the census list under SECC-2011 data. That is a lot of people! The central government has launched Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana for resolving poor people’s issues related to health diseases treatments. 60% of treatment fees are assisted by the central government, and 40% by the state government of Karnataka
Karnataka Arogya Application Form 2021
List of Hospitals under Arogya Karnataka Scheme :
- Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- Wenlock district hospital, Mangaluru
- Kalaburagi and Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences, Ballari
- KC General Hospital
- McGann Institute of Medical Sciences, Shivamogga
- Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research and Victoria Hospital, all in Bengaluru
- Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Services, Hubballi
The first step in acquiring such an emergency medical insurance plan is to fill out the registration form. This can be done at a branch of your bank, although you are also free to apply online, provided that you have all the documents available on hand so as not to delay the processing time.
You will need:
- a photocopy of your passport or national ID card
- a document proving permanent residency status
- self-declaration aiming for registration of Arogya Karnataka scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||Arogya Karnataka Health Scheme 2021|
|Started by||Karnataka State Government|
|Benefits||To provide assist for health treatment.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Karnataka State|
Arogya Karnataka Apply Online
Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2021 Highlights :
- The Arogya Karnataka registration process has begun on Kannada Rajyotsav day, an official holiday.
- Consequently, the program covers over 13.4 million families.
- Additionally, an Aadhaar card has to be linked with this Universal Health Coverage card given in the scheme.
- Arogya Karnataka Registration is a scheme that must provide benefits to both BPL and APL categories.
- Arogya Karnataka scheme they have integrated seven government-sponsored healthcare plans into one application.
- The health department, characterized by transparency offers many benefits.
- However, beneficiaries of this scheme can avail of treatment from both private and government hospitals are empaneled.
- For treatment in public hospitals, the government of Karnataka fixes a floor cost to be agreed upon between the patient and hospital.
The Existing Scheme is a part of the Arogya Karnataka Scheme:
- Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
- Mukhyamantri Santawana Harish Scheme
- Yeshaswini Scheme
- Indira Suraksha Yojana
- Vajpayee Arogyashree Scheme
- Rashtriya Bala Swasthaya Karyakram (RBSK)
- Rajiv Arogya Bhagya Scheme
Arogya Karnataka Card Apply online
The state government should first take permission from the Indian central government for Arogya Karnataka through MoU. Then, the Indian central government approved the Arogya Karnataka scheme for the betterment of citizens of the Karnataka state. However, this scheme has only for Karnataka citizens. As both schemes provide health facilities so, the integrated name of the scheme is Ayushman Bharat – Arogya Karnataka Scheme
- Registration for the Karanataka Arogya Scheme is open to Karnataka-based residents who meet the following criteria:
- You are a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Your household income (in 2018) lies below Rs 1,86,000 in rural areas and 3 lakhs in urban areas as per National Food Security Act 2013.
- (Income should be shifted real-time from date of application).
- You must have an Aadhaar card; it is mandatory to provide it along with your filled registration form.
How to fill Arogya Karnataka Registration 2021:
- To fill up the Aarogya Karnataka registration application form, the applicant needs to first visit the website and select the ‘New Application’ option.
- After visiting on the official website, you need to enter your personal details such as the name of the applicant, date of birth, and gender in designated columns.
- It is also mandatory for an applicant to upload a scanned copy of their Public Health Card issued by Government hospital along with scanned copies of Documents related to Identity proof (Passport/Driving License)
- After that, the Home page of the Arogya Karnataka Registration homepage opened on your browser.
- Then, scroll down. After that, click on the enrollment option given here.
- At first, a new page will appear before you.
- Most importantly, your AADHAR number is required here. So enter your AADHAR number in the given space.
- You can find the registration form also on the next tab.
- After this, the biometric impression of the patient is captured. The CIDR Aadhar Server has to be authenticated.
- After that, E-KYC registration details are automatically generated for you and you can choose a password.
- If the biometric process has been unsuccessful, enter data from the QR codes provided in this step and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Ensure that all of your details are submitted correctly to complete your registration.
- The remainder of your enrollment in the scheme is done by the department.
Registration for the health scheme was conducted by the government earlier this month. All enrollees received one Health Scheme Card with their enrollment, which enables them to access services provided by the government for their health.
Arogya Karnataka is a health scheme that offers the best of both worlds: A range of private, as well as government hospitals. Arogya Karnataka has been designed to provide easy access and affordability for anyone who lives in the state of Karnataka, India. The Aarogya Karnataka registration process may seem confusing at first but with this article, you will have all the necessary information about how to fill out your application form online! If you are interested in applying for an Aarogya Karnataka insurance card then visit our website today to learn more about getting enrolled!
Arogya Karnataka Scheme Toll-Free Number: 104
Arogya Karnataka helpline number: 1800-425-8330
also, the email id for writing mail is: www.karhfw.gov.in
|Official Portal||Click here|
|ECB Home||Click here|