In Eclipse + PyDev + Subclipse, how can I change the user who is accessing the subversion repository without having to re-checkout?
- Go to SVN repository exploring perspective(eclipse) (Window->Open perspective->SVN Repository Exploring)
- right click on the correct ‘Repository Location’
- Select ‘Location properties’
- Update your authentication information
I think you can remove the saved authentication – credentials…
- unix-based systems this is in
~/.subversion/auth/svn.simple. On windows in
c:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\subversion\auth\svn.simple.
- if subclipse is configured to use the JavaSVN adapter –> the .keyring file mentioned in the post appears to be located in the eclipse directory (not the workspace, the actually directory where the eclipse executable is found) under configuration/org.eclipse.core.runtime/.keyring. This is a binary file and hence must be deleted.